The Windows Audio Engineer will develop innovative spatial audio software solutions for desktop PCs and mobile handsets, web browser-based applications, and device driver + DSP subsystems, in service of an expanding and perceptually distinctive global PC audio marketplace.
- Build, test, and reliably deliver platform-centric application, software component and device driver packages, to support our ODM and OEM manufacturing partners
- Prepare mobile, on-device and cloud-based unit and integration test frameworks to ensure consistent performance across all supported platforms
- Partner with UX/UI and audio DSP engineers to refine existing product offerings, to develop new cutting-edge implementations in support of vendor, customer and end-user requirements
- Review existing Windows-centric development workflows to understand and improve compliance with platform-centric best practices, certifications and testing
- Advocate, prove out, and deliver new technologies for perceptual audio, including but not limited to machine learning, personalization, and interactive audio reproduction
- Refine existing and develop new testing and instrumentation applications for internal and external (partner) use
- Other duties as assigned