We are looking for a Front-End Web Quality Assurance Engineer who is motivated to automate the testing of pages on our website. Responsibilities will include testing accuracy of visual elements of the site in comparison to design. You will work with the frontend engineers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides in defining what is the acceptable level of deviance from design to implementation. In this process, you will be writing automated tests that ensures finalized components don't get impacted with code changes.
- Develop scripts that do unit and functional testing of web components.
- Ensure the design is followed as much as possible with technical feasibility.
- Check for optimization of assets being used on pages.
- Assure pages in production adhere to predefined standards.
- Collaborate with other team members on how to improve web pages and components.