The Video Test Technician will provide engineering support to test and measure the video performance of a variety of products including TVs, projectors, PC Monitors, Laptop displays, mobile phones, video source devices and video processors. As part of the certification team, this technical role requires someone with the ability to analyze video test results and to identify and diagnose measurement issues.
The ideal candidate should have relevant test and measurement experience in a consumer electronics company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Test and evaluate all aspects of performance on video display and source products
- Conduct visual assessment of products to evaluate objective and subjective performance
- Accurately record and document video performance results
- Create and edit technical performance reports for internal and external audiences
- Analyze data and disseminate results to internal and external parties
- Provide partner support to answer detailed technical questions regarding THX products, technologies, etc.
- Provide technical support to answer questions regarding performance specifications, test procedures and expected performance to partners
- Perform special projects as necessary