The Software Test Automation Engineer is part of the Software BU and is primarily responsible for designing, developing, and implementing test frameworks and test validation scripts for end-user facing software and apps..
- Interact with project management and development teams to develop the software testing objectives
- Design and develop automation test and provide analysis on abnormal test results
- Reviews test cases and provide suggestions to improve the quality of the test
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing software applications to meet product requirement and release schedule
- Track software defects
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Perform manual testing when needed, and explore ways to automate the manual tests