We are looking for an experienced support manager who can bring in both strategic and operational abilities to advance our current capabilities. You will be working together with a team who will be helping you out to manage support relations for Razer. Some of the roles and responsibilities that are expected of you:
- Manage Razer customer care support operations team to achieve desired NPS and KPI goals.
- Perform as functional lead between call center and
internal support organization.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks and
implementations with internal team.
- Identify, implement, and enhance productivity and
efficiency associated with service support operations.
- Establishes processes, procedures for attaining goals and objectives in broad areas of work.
- Identify, implement, and improve continuously workflow processes, methods, and processes for services support operations.
- Support to explore expansion across new business lines, across various channels and regions.
- Track, monitor and analyze team performance and
generate reports on day-to-day operations.
- Handle any other operational issues and assist to manage project implementations and timelines with vendors and merchants on an as needed basis.
- Familiar with all contact center operation metrics to
administer and improve performance and efficiency.
- Able to operate with minimal supervisory and directions and to build fast-growing operations from ground up in a fast-pace environment.
- Consistent exercise of independent and discreet
judgement and decision making.
- Possess organizational, priority-setting, deadline
management, persuasion, and follow-through skills.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.