This is a hands-on software engineering position in which you will be joining a small team of engineers to develop software projects that provide the best experience for gamers.
- Design, develop, and support high quality Windows applications and kernel drivers
- Write, analyse, optimize, and debug application code to maximize performance, and quality
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to quickly prototype, design and implement ideas and projects
- Provide system-level development assistance to other departments as needed
- Generate documentation and technical and functional specifications as needed
- Participate in agile planning and scope estimation for team projects