The candidate will also serve as a technical expert and problem solver to technical requirements and provide a constructive feedback to build the best solutions.
This position requires a multi-discipline leader that is a self-directed, adaptable individual with strong communication skills, who can work under pressure, along with proven experience working on complex, international, time-critical projects.
- To design, develop and test program changes within SAP ECC, SAP BW4/HANA, Power BI
- Monitor and identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues, and opportunities related to technical aspects of implementation
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required.
- Recognizes impacts of changes and ensures appropriate due diligence is performed before making changes and is thorough in testing solutions before implementing to avoid reworks
- Responsible for technical design solution prior implementation of projects or change requests
- Responsible for technical implementation quality and ensuring zero or minimum rework after deployment
- Responsible to deliver efficient and flexible data modelling using SAP Business Warehouse to improve reporting capabilities
- Leverage on thorough understanding of business processes and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Demonstrates proficiency and expertise in programming using ABAP Objects in developing classes, interactive reports, dialog transactions, enhancements, interfaces and conversions as required by business using BADIs, BAPIs and dialog programs
- Works with SAP development tools and technologies, SAP Business Warehouse and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Provide information/advice to team regarding best practices, industry trends, as well as feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools.
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned