Millions of gamers depend on Razer software to improve their gaming experience. Join our software team to lead new efforts in evolving Razer software. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving timeline and managing execution with engineering, product, and design teams. As a cross functional lead, you will be involved in planning of a large strategic project across multiple product teams.
- Create and manage project schedules across multiple global internal and external teams
- as liaison between internal engineering/product teams and external vendor. Own the engineering relationship with external vendor.
- Collaborate with Product teams, Design/UX, Data Scientists to ensure product feature requests are clearly defined for engineering execution
- Align the engineering teams to lead software execution planning for cross platform features
- Manage engineering project budget and track engineering team budget requests to the larger product budget
- Provide feedback to engineering, product, and business teams to continually improve/refine processes for better execution
- Other duties as assigned