You will be working within our Peripherals engineering team to plan, drive, lead the development of Razer's range of award winning peripherals hardware.
- Planning, overseeing and leading new product development (consumer electronics & furniture) delivered on time to the agreed quality standard and cost
- Responsible for the entire product development cycle, until it reaches the market, including hardware development, software development, packing design, testing & qualification, safety regulation and supply chain\r\n
- Leading project planning sessions, managing project progress and adapt work as required\
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines, overseeing cost & all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project review, optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary