The person will work within our Supply chain planning team and be responsible for:
- Managing the worldwide supply allocations.
Analyze inventory, forecast and sales trends to suggest better forecasting numbers (Demand forecasting).
- Entering demands in system and co-ordinate MRP run.
- Worldwide Inventory reporting.
- Monitor and drives solutions for inventory control worldwide.
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties on excess & obsolescence and Aging inventory dispositions.
- To undertake additional ad-hoc tasks and assignments as requested by supervisor