The Operations Intern (Services) will help the Razer Services business unit to drive, expand and maintain Razers loyalty rewards program. Additionally, the position has the responsibility to assist with inventory management, campaign fulfillments, engagement reports and other operational partnership across the business unit. This position requires a self-directed, adaptable individual with very strong communication skills, who is able to work under pressure, and on complex, international, time-critical projects.
- Manage inventory of digital assets and replenish stocks on a regular basis.
- Liaise closely with both internal departments and external partners to execute new loyalty initiatives, rewards and other operational partnerships.
- Assisting Marketing teams with post campaign prize fulfilments.
- Manage purchase requests and invoice reconciliation, ensuring all invoices are settled within agreed terms.
- Compile service reports for internal stakeholders when required.
- Assisting Marketing, Business and Operations Managers in other adhoc duties as per delegated.