The Network Engineer will be responsible for guiding and facilitating processes that ensure the global network and security for Razer. The Engineer will be someone who embraces technology and process, and is also creative, flexible, interested in personal growth, likes working in a team and with others, while embracing the challenges inherent in evangelizing
security at the organization. This Engineer will be an original and critical thinker who does not depend solely on best practices to determine what is best for the organization.
- Oversee and manage global IT networks and vendor management
- Standardize global network including hardware, solution and management procedures
- Continuously optimize existing Network performance and security
- Responsible for day to day Operations and administration of network & security infrastructure
- Monitor and report status of Network security
- Creating designs and support documentation for the delivered infrastructure.
- Initiate Network security reviews and assessments
- Collaborate with IT team on complex Enterprise Systems designs for Microsoft Azure, AWS etc
- Provide Expert-level support for critical Enterprise systems outages
- Participate in yearly audit and follow-ups