Marketing Intern (Fintech)
Location: Asia-Pacific - Singapore
Seniority: Entry and Support
Job Code: 1677
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with business development, finance, legal on marketing initiatives.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Background in copywriting is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Able to commit for a minimum of 3 months