Location: Asia-Pacific - Singapore
BU/Function: Supply Chain
Seniority: Entry and Support
Job Code: 1686
- Freight calculations for Financial Analysis.
- Spot rate quotation for Operations requirements.
- Collect and consolidate vendor reports and data into dashboard.
- Check, consolidate and present logistics invoices for management approval.
- Generate reports for management periodically or upon request.
- Diploma/degree with 2 years of experience in supply chain/logistics functions.
- Enthusiastic and positive, with strong desire to provide excellent customer service and delivering on commitments.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to contribute positively in a changing environment and continually identify & implement improvements.
- Self-Motivator who requires little day to day supervision and has the ability to work under pressure and can prioritize work to deliver on commitments.
- Team player with good communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Good PC Skills - Well versed in using Microsoft Office suite of programs & SAP.