As the Global Product & Engineering Leader of Razers Razer Gold business, you are responsible for the technical strategies and development of our services product portfolio in line with Razer Golds expanding business footprint and product offerings. You will lead global product and engineering teams to define, develop and manage our services product strategy and portfolio to all stakeholders, growing our customer base. This role is akin to the Chief Technological Officer of Razer Gold overseeing the end to end process of design, develop, govern and support. Reporting to the VP, Software & Services, this is a high impact position with responsibilities including driving business revenue growth, evangelizing solutions around Razers technological eco-system and closely following industry trends and direction to shape product priorities.
- Responsible for all Razer Gold product and technical functions (platform architecture, product development, technical delivery and operations, site reliability, project management and information security)
- Develop the Razer Gold product roadmap to align with Razers strategic focus and objectives as well as ensure the product, technology and engineering teams.
- Lead and manage the technology planning, budget, evaluation and decision of products and projects, with emphasis on cost/benefits analysis.
- Develop new services for monetization of software platform to ensure continued revenue/profit growth of the Razer Gold business
- Review and evaluate different proposals and provide recommendations for project funding and technical integrations.
- Provide a holistic view of the production environment for both technology and business management, working closely as a trusted partner for other senior business heads.
- Maintain a strong organizations and team culture that is consistent with Razers values and best practice
- Be a customer and Razer brand advocate. Our commitment and vision as a company is that our customers come first, and being a leader who can role model that commitment is critical