Graphic Designer (Peripherals)
Location: Asia-Pacific - Singapore
BU/Function: Peripherals BU
Seniority: Manager & Professionals
Job Code: 1669
- Create original designs for licensed and customized products (Peripherals)
- Design and development of product packaging for licensed product.
- Enhance digital graphics and illustrations for marketing materials and assets.
- Preparation and implementation of design templates for curated products
- Asset creation for marketing purposes (EDM, ads, videos and banners)
- Management of SKU data (creation of CSV-product code generation and asset creation)
- Submit, review and edit partners assets via online product approval portal.
- Work in cross-functional teams to coordinate design assets for product launches. (Product Evangelists, Project Managers, Web-developers, Community and Studio)
- Liaison with 3rd party vendors and partners to coordinate and troubleshoot projects.
- Candidate should possess at least a Diploma in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) related softwares and creating F.A. for large format print.
- Possess a creative flair, good interpretation skills and sharp eye for details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Initiative at problem solving and troubleshooting
- Flexible, initiative, meticulous, efficient and responsible
- Resourceful, flexible, proactive, with excellent work ethics
- Excellent time management with ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines and schedules
- This is a 1 year renewable contract role