Esports is not just the arena of great gaming competition, but a strong and passionate community of athletes, gamers and audiences across genders, ages and races coming together to enjoy what they love in gaming. Razers Global Esports team is a catalyst in engaging with this community, building the love for gaming, and being an integral part of this lifestyle. For Gamers, By Gamers.
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, lead a diverse, high-performing team of global and regional esports marketers. Guide and coach them as a mentor in the industry and help them achieve global and regional esports and marketing goals.
- Drive esports marketing programs and campaigns which include global branding, product marketing, digital, social marketing, partnerships and PR efforts.
- Strategize and oversee esports professional team sponsorships (Team Razer), and partner closely with them to activate key moments, products and initiatives.
- Conceptualize and execute global and regional esport tournament initiatives, with relevant partners and key stakeholders.
- As part of overall global marketing efforts, be accountable for marketing key performance indicators, impressions, engagement, viewership and relevant sales targets.
- Regularly review data analysis on esports marketing metrics in the region. Keep up to date with market trends and initiatives to ensure our esports initiatives and marketing campaigns are relevant and competitive.
- Accountable on all esports marketing budget planning and spend, ensuring maximum return on investment and impact to the relevant business units.
- Be the face of Razer Global Esports, participate in panels, conduct interviews, attend conferences, and be a thought leader in the esports industry and ecosystem.
- Build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders in the esports ecosystem to drive Razer leadership and values globally.