The Ecommerce Development Manager is responsible for driving Razers brand awareness and product sales across APJ etail platforms and market places. In this role, youll drive our revenue hyper-growth targets and channel expansion strategy on etail platforms to increase Razers brand presence and revenue share coming from etail sales. Effective digital ad campaign planning, management, execution and tracking is your key focus in this role.
- Maintain and expand relationships with regional etail marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Lazada, Shopee, Coupang, PChome, 11Street, Blibli, Rakuten, etc) and Online Partners assisting with daily operations of marketplace management and campaign execution
- Directly communicate with country distributors and Online Partners on campaign planning, product selection, and co-marketing activities including coordinating with external agencies and partners
- Expand and set up Razer Brand Stores in etail marketplaces
- Oversee and manage major mega sales day campaigns (618, 9.9, 11.11, BFCM, 12.12, etc)
- Plan, set targets for, execute and track digital advertising campaigns on ecommerce platforms to convert existing traffic on the platform towards Razer brand stores and Razer product pages.
- Plan, manage and track quarterly regional ecommerce marketing budget, identification of ROI, and execution within budget
- Monitor competitor market share trend to develop counter strategies to gain share