As the Razer.com category merchandising manager, you will be the driving force behind our online retail category growth through a thorough understanding of your category products, the shopper needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for Razer.com.
The gamer is at the center of every decision we make. As part of the online merchandising team you are in a unique position to see beyond trends to identify whats next and deliver the right products, in the right places at the right time and price in our direct to customer (D2C) channels.
- Take full ownership of the category, in order to drive sales growth and profit in the consumer electronics category.
- Drive brand experiences online to grow awareness and consideration to achieve set business metrics, including customer loyalty and mindshare.
- Defining & evaluating the assortment and merchandising strategy for the category.
- Creating commercially relevant assortment packages for different parts of Razer.com.
- Establishing guidelines, frameworks, tools for the relevant market clusters.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis in your category.
- Empower and collaborate with Product Marketing teams and eCommerce specialists to strategize and implement shopper marketing programs with control measures for category improvement.
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base for category growth.
- Be a trusted advisor to the product planning team to drive monthly sales forecasting & P&L growth.
- Mentor other category managers and grow with a team that pursues excellence.