Razer is looking for an experienced and passionate CAD Engineer to join our Industrial Design team. You will be a key member in developing gaming peripheral products from digital conceptualization to final product through parametric surface modelling of industrial design in CREO. If you are a problem solver, have a keen eye for great aesthetics, and are a person who thrives under technical challenges, we want to hear from you!
- Work with and support the industrial design team to conceptualize gaming peripheral products and create CREO ID CAD models with engineering considerations (tool draft angles / parting lines / cosmetic finishes, etc.) to enable effective product development
- Engage in technical / industrial design discussions between stakeholders (ID / Engineering / Tooling) with the objective of delivering final CREO high definition, ID CAD models at the ID freeze stage
- Deliver Class A surfaces for complex curvature / 3D organic forms
- Produce 3D printed parts, and manage and maintain in-house Objet 3D printer
- Share and enhance ID team knowledge and competence on new materials and manufacturing processes