The Audio DSP Engineer will design and implement computationally-efficient audio processing solutions for host-based as well as fixed-purpose, resource-constrained digital signal processing targets, including desktop PCs, mobile handsets, and embedded loudspeaker and headset devices.
- Build, test, and reliably deliver DSP binaries and interface definition libraries, to support low-power audio processing and other embedded implementations
- Prepare cycle-accurate as well as generalized audio test and validation plans, to support technician-driven, scripted and inference-based build integration scenarios
- Partner with UX/UI and platform engineers to refine existing product offerings, to develop new cutting-edge audio processing implementations in support of vendor, customer and end-user requirements
- Review and optimize existing algorithmic implementations to support generalized development across multiple test and deployment targets
- Implement THX-specific intellectual property for integration into third-party DSP libraries, as commercial requirements dictate
- Other duties as assigned