The Asst. Marketing Manager will own the design, content and execution of Razer Gold marketing campaigns to end users. Salary and title will commensurate with 3-5 years of experience.
- Day-to-day duties include (but is not limited to):
- Lead marketing campaigns with game publishers, payment and retail partners, including owning the design, content and distribution of banners, ads and e-newsletters to promote Razer Gold. This includes proactively planning a robust pipeline of campaigns for newly onboarded and upcoming games to maximise user acquisition and revenue conversion initiatives
- Ensure successful end-to-end deployment of campaign mechanics, including promotional details, accuracy of information reflected on the content management system and in all media assets prior to go-live, as well as set up of promotional mechanics via the technical admin console. This includes but is not limited to: managing the in-house content management system content, gold.razer.com presence, and game webshop catalog presence
- Cooperate with other Razer business units to execute campaigns involving complementary Razer products and services, e.g. Razer Insider, Razer Cortex, etc
- Coordinate international marketing activities with other Razer Gold regions around the world
- Track, compile and report key metrics and campaign results to management
- Aid in the execution of advertising, referral programs and PR