Senior Software Framework Engineer
Location: Asia-Pacific - Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Seniority: Entry and Support
Job Code: 1613
- Involve in analysis, design, development, testing, troubleshooting of building framework / component / API for enterprise, high-volume transactional system.
- Collaborate with other engineer/team to design and deliver a scalable, high-performance, and secured solution.
- Review system design, coding, integration flow and security assessment.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, performance, and security of various system resources.
- Analyze project requirements to understand potential threats and attack surfaces
- Develop and maintain security standards and best practices.
- Provide technical guidance and couching to the engineers.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Conduct regular security assessments pertaining to various applications
- Work closely with software engineers and vendors to conduct application penetration testing and build tools to conduct ongoing pen testing in testing and production environment
- Document and disseminating security guidelines for common security issues, remediation and security baselines
- Mentor and coach software engineers on security standard methodologies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn, along with quality team lead role.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented and Microservice design concept.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Strong experienced in building framework / component / API.
- Strong knowledge / interest in cybersecurity.
- Experienced in payment integration / cloud computing will be a bonus.