Sales Manager Systems (France) m/f/d
Location: Europe - Germany - Hamburg
BU/Function: Sales & Marketing (EU)
Seniority: Manager & Professionals
Job Code: 1680
- Achieving Razer System Revenues and margin targets for France and Iberia.
- Product Launch Planning across the region.
- Manage and develop local, Distributors retailers and Online businesses.
- Deep relations with key retail partners across the region at all levels.
- Prepare integrative sales-marketing concepts in coordination with the marketing team.
- Developing detailed product launch plans.
- Comprehensive PR campaign planning and strategy with EU PR team.
- Manage custom asset development in collaboration with EU Mkt team.
- Developing Channel Strategy for the region in deep collaboration with VP of Systems EMEA.
- Competitive Product Analysis ad deep knowledge of the Gaming Laptop landscape.
- Regional Market Share Tracking, Reporting, and Analysis.
- Evaluating Competitor Product Samples and proving feedback to Development/Engineering.
- Preparation and presentation of Key Account Sales Presentations.
- Regional Pricing and Channel Margin analysis.
- 10 years directing sales, business development, and category management in the computer hardware or gaming Industry.
- P&L responsibility preferred.
- PC or Console Gaming Industry Experience a must.
- Proven track record of successfully executing HW product launches.
- Proven Experience in launching products into new channels.
- BS or equiv. in Science/Engineering or Business/Finance
- Fluent in English and French. Spanish will be a plus.
- Gamer preferred.