Business Development Manager, Razer Gold (EMEA)
Location: Europe - Germany - Hamburg
Seniority: Manager & Professionals
Job Code: 1681
- Responsible for channel relationships and the opening of channels to drive distribution for Razer Gold.
- Formulate and implement an account penetration, -management and -growth plan that maximizes sales and profits.
- Develop growth strategy and business partnerships pipeline that drives ROIs for the product annually.
- Identify business opportunities and work with Product Development team to develop product requirement specifications to capture the business opportunities.
- Drive the business development to develop performance targets for key accounts.
- Collect and analyze revenue and partnership data related to partner accounts to be presented regularly to Management.
- Develop long-term partnerships with the assigned accounts for the benefit of both companies.
- Cooperate with other Razer business units to execute campaigns involving multiple Razer products and services.
- Coordinate local marketing activity with Razer Gold headquarters in Singapore.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or similar as per European standards in related field.
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development in the payment service industry.
- Track record of successful customer acquisition and business development.
- Understand the gaming and digital content landscape and partners across PC, Mobile, and Console.
- Knowledge on payment industry for games and entertainment is an advantage.
- Proficiency in the English language required, additional languages preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong network of contacts in the payment service and/or games industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with customers as well as management and peers.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and a passion for PC and mobile games.