Business Development Director, Razer Gold (EMEA)
Location: Europe - Germany - Hamburg
Seniority: Business Leadership
Job Code: 1697
- Acquire digital content (games and entertainment) for Razer Gold.
- Negotiate agreements with partners and manage, review and renew such agreements as required to maximize business interests for Razer Gold.
- Work with global business development team to develop growth strategy, business partnerships pipeline and acquire digital content that drives revenue for Razer Gold.
- Identify business opportunities and work with global business development team to develop product requirement specifications to capture the business opportunities.
- Develop long-term partnerships within the games and entertainment industry to drive business opportunities.
- Qualifying degree with more than 10 years of experience in the online gaming/digital content or payment service industry.
- Experience with a successful track record in content acquisition and building relationships.
- Strong network of contacts, especially in Europe and Middle East, in the games and entertainment industry.
- Leadership capabilities to drive, motivate and chart new business direction.
- Knowledge of the online gaming content/industry and its competitive background.
- Understanding of PC and mobile game content development processes, pipelines, workflows, and tools.
- Keen sense and interest in latest technology developments, market trends, near-future trends, and web technologies.
- Good analytical skills, capable of doing in-depth analysis, to provide business insights and develop strategies to counter challenges and grow new businesses.
- Experience in working with international partners and global/regional partnerships.
- Highly organized, deadline orientated, and self-motivated. Ability to think outside of the box.
- Excellent team player and good communicator.